Pulled Pork and Code-Slaw
This is a great make ahead-of-time meal. Are you going to be up all night coding and have to go to work the next day? Well this meal is perfect cause you can come home and eat and then code some more!
Pulled Pork: You will need a crock pot for this recipe.
1. Mix all ingredients into a crock pot.
2. Cook for 12 hours on low. And then you will get this! Smell that! Yum! Yum!
2 Bags Shredded Cabbage and Carrot Mix
1 Granny Smith Apple
1/2 Cup of Dried Craisins
1 Cup Mayo
2 Tablespoons of Rice Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Horseradish Sauce
1. Mix cabbage, mayo, rice vinegar and horseradish sauce.
2. Chop apples into small bite size pieces. Add apples and craisins to cabbage mixture.
3. Mix everything together. Let sit at least 8 hours or overnight.
4.Now wasn’t that easy?
Serve Pulled Pork and Code Slaw for a perfect meal. I paired the two with watermelon. Yummmmmm and perfect for a hot summer day!